- CAN sponsors training seminars that focus on issues universal to all organizations. Visit the calendar of events for the date of the next training seminar.
- CAN offers Leadership Forums for the directors of non-profit human service organizations. These forums are informal and confidential. They are a source of support and information for Directors.
Act as the catalyst for collaboration
- Beaver County CAN partners with other organizations to coordinate efforts to improve well-being.
- CAN supports initiatives with a focus on preventing problems and improving how services are delivered to individuals and families.
Improve access to information and resources
- CAN provides a one-stop shop for information and resources through:
- An online directory of over 450 organizations that serve Beaver County residents.
- An online library of information on a variety of issues.
- A listing of events, trainings and workshops offered in Beaver County.
Facilitate and support collaboration in Beaver County
- CAN brings together service providers to support each other by sharing information and resources.
- CAN sets the standard for collaboration in Beaver County. We model collaboration as a way to improve the lives of individuals and families and the systems that serve them.
Promote coordinated planning
- CAN encourages resource providers to collaborate and coordinate efforts to better serve individuals and families in Beaver County.