- This event has passed.
BCCAN Training: Housing Forum Panel Presentation
May 14, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 12:15 pm
About the Program:
We are planning a panel presentation focusing on:
1) public and privately subsidized housing;
2) private rental housing;
3) supportive housing programs;
4) homeless/mortgage assistance programs;
5) landlord-tenant and fair housing laws; and
6) identification barriers to securing housing.
We anticipate the training will last from 9:00 AM until 12:15 PM.
Lunch will be provided after the program to allow participants a chance to network and continue the discussion.
Who Should Attend:
All workers in the social services field that work with the homeless and families with housing issues should attend.