BC Collaborative Action Network will offer a training on Juvenile Crime with presenters from the Juvenile Probation Division of Beaver County.
- Gain an awareness of the uniformity of the juvenile services division and the role of the juvenile court judge and administrative judge.
- Explore and understand the intake process.
- Develop an understanding from the intake officers of YLS, MAYSI, PADRAI and trauma screening
- Understand all forms of probation and placement
- Understand the role of the community service coordinator and services that are available to the community.
Who Should Attend:
This training is for educators and agency personnel who deal with students/clients/families who have themselves or family members/friends who work with individuals who are dealing with Juvenile Crime or need information of services in Beaver County provided by the Juvenile Services Division.
Important Information and Registration:
- To Register: please visit www.bccan.org . Click on trainings to register on line.
- The Zoom training link will be sent to the email address you register with the day prior to training.
- NO CEU’s are offered this training