The Cornerstone of Beaver County (TCBC) is a 501c3 nonprofit located in Beaver Falls, PA. TCBC is hiring a full time (40hrs per week) Housing Coordinator, whose standard work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The position is primarily site-based at The Cornerstone of Beaver County located at 600 6th Street, Beaver Falls, PA 15010 with offsite traveling as needed.
This position will:
- Conducts intake interviews with clients to determine eligibility for housing assistance. Complete applications, collect required documents, verify housing and income and explain program rules and regulations.
- Compile client files and documents related to housing assistance.
- Complete self-sufficiency service plan with clients. Schedules regular contact to monitor serve plan goal achievement and ongoing issues. Document in the client’s case file to record progress.
- Complete timely department documentation as required by funding sources. Complete assigned projects and report on housing coordination activities. Compiles documentation for statistical purposes to meet grant requirements.
- Refers clients to programs and services outside the agency as needed to meet client’s needs.
- Networks with area community service agencies.
- Transport homeless clients as needed to shelters and other social service agencies both in and out of the County.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes to address listed above Attn: Ashley McLaughlin or email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org