1229 Third Street
Beaver, Pa 15009 www.namibeavercounty.org
NAMI HALLOWEEN NEWSLETTER
We at NAMI Beaver County wanted to provide a little fun & some inspiration and hope around this Halloween/Election Season. Please be sure to check out our website & Facebook page for updates on our NEW Tuesday Virtual Support Group and other treats!!
The Only Thing We have to Fear is Fear itself… and spiders!!
Understanding One Another:
In a year that we have seen various degrees of difficulty and social isolation, it is important to remember that we are in this world together, despite any differences we may have. Let’s try to be more understanding with one another and ensure that we are the best versions of ourselves when we communicate with others. We can have differing perspectives on foods, hobbies, movies, and role models, but in the end, it is important that we can be ourselves freely without judgment. It is time for healing as we navigate the rest of 2020. We can tackle the adversity together and we may just end up being closer along the way!
While we go through darkness, it is important to recognize that we have what we need. We do not always get what we want. The world is bigger than each of us and we need to make sacrifices for others at times. We can be strong enough to look outside of ourselves to recognize that we can comprehend and respect the needs of others. We don’t have to take things personally and we can still have our head held high at the end of the day.
“Once You Choose Hope, Anything Is Possible”– Christopher Reeve
Positive Things About the 2020 Halloween Season:
- Lots of Decorations – Many people decided to use their time to make really neatscenes and go all out with their decorations this year.
- Candy is Out There – Whether you shop from home or at stores, there is a large stock of candy to be had this season!
- Mask Wearing – Mask wearing is trendy and important and this is a great time of year for that!
- No Pressure –As we are getting to the tail end of the year, be proud of yourself for what you accomplish each day!
- Emulate Children – Have fun and remember what it was like to have simple enjoyments! Eat candy, watch movies, and be yourself!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM NAMI BEAVER COUNTY!!!!!!!